Marketing Communications Executive
We invite you to bring your Strong written and oral communications skills into play as you support with a variety of campaigns, material production, event logistics, financial and administrative tasks. To succeed in this role you must have BA in English, Marketing or Communications and demonstratable experience in a similar line of work. Are you our new Marketing Communications Executive? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Environment & Health department
As our new Marketing Communications Executive you will be part of a global division of Ramboll, a leading engineering, design and consultancy company. Trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues, it has more than 2,100 staff worldwide. Our UK E&H business employs over 250 environmental science professionals in 14 locations and covers a breadth of consulting services structured around compliance, strategy and transactions, impact assessment, new initiatives and sustainability, product safety and stewardship, contaminated land and water. Our clients include UK and global multinationals, local and central government, and international institutions. .
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Support the preparation, formatting and dissemination of marketing materials
- Provide event support
- Help organise and maintain the team’s workload and procedures
- Provide support with stationery, invoicing, public tenders and memberships/directories
- Maintain and monitor press coverage
- Publish and update website content
- Manage intranet updates and maintain content including news and events stories
- Order and distribute branded materials
- Support office-based MarComm Champions with general enquiries ie staff changes, branding, business cards. Manage new address procedures including updates to web, materials etc.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- BA in English, Marketing or Communications desirable
- Demonstrable experience in similar positions essential, preferably in professional services
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to manage varied responsibilities
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with web publishing (CMS) and html email tools desirable
- Meticulous attention to detail
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Strong communication skills in English, and also a second language would be advantageous; a meticulous level of detail in everything you do, taking a high level of pride in absolutely everything you produce; the ability to work alongside experts from around the world.
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase liveability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in the United Kingdom
Ramboll is ranked a Top 10 consultant in the UK and has 1,300 bright minds working across 17 offices to apply their passion to deliver innovative solutions across Buildings, Transport, Environment & Health and Energy. We love seeing our talents develop and succeed and you will have opportunities to work on challenging and inspiring projects within an environment that is friendly, open and supportive.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 30th January 2019.