Air Quality Consulting Intern
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions.
Ramboll is seeking an Air Quality Consulting Intern for the summer of 2019 located in our San Francisco, California office. The Air Quality Consulting Intern will be working in a challenging and variable environment that will include detail-oriented independent work.
Potential duties of this position may include:
- Estimating emissions and conducting engineering evaluations of air pollution sources
- Conducting computer modeling of air pollution dispersion
- Performing statistical and geospatial analyses of air quality data
- Analyzing pollution control measures
- Conducting air monitoring and indoor air quality analysis
- Critically reviewing and interpreting federal, state, and local environmental regulations
- Preparing air quality permit applications
- Candidates must have completed 6 semesters or obtained Junior status studying Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, or Environmental Engineering, Data Science, or Environmental Health Sciences (course work in air quality a plus) with a GPA of 3.5 or higher. Please include your GPA on your resume.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid spreadsheet skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Ability to understand and interpret environmental regulations
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
Applicants must provide a cover letter and unofficial transcripts with their application.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Workplace San Francisco, CA