Asbestos Quality Consultant - Entry Level
We invite you to bring your excellent communication skills into play as you will be quality checking all asbestos reports undertaken and ensure the technical contents are in accordance with the Health & Safety guidance and company's procedures . To succeed in this role you must have a BOHS P402 surveying and sampling strategies for asbestos in building or RSPH equivalent qualification . Are you our new Asbestos Quality Consultant? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave an positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Environment department
As our new Asbestos Quality Consultant you will be part of a global division of Ramboll, a leading engineering, design and consultancy company. Trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues, it has more than 2,100 staff worldwide. Our UK business employs over 250 environmental science professionals in 14 locations and covers a breadth of consulting services structured around compliance, strategy and transactions, impact assessment, new initiatives and sustainability, product safety and stewardship, contaminated land, and Water. Our clients include UK and global multinationals, local and central government and international institutions.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Quality check all asbestos reports undertaken and ensure the technical contents are in accordance with the Health & Safety guidance and company's procedures
- Make necessary amendments to reports and liaise appropriately with consultancies or account managers with any proposed changes, amendments or discrepancies
- Ensure all the final documents meet the clients expected high standards
- Track surveys from site to report delivery within agreed timescale
- Report any project concerns to the Manager and ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the company's procedures
- Provide feedback with regards to quality and performance of site surveyors, reports, audits to the Manager
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties required by the company
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Hold a BOHS P402 surveying and sampling strategies for asbestos in building or RSPH equivalent qualification
- Previous experience of performing this type of role within the asbestos industry
- Previous administrative experience and a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and asbestos databases e.g. Simple Compliance
- A demonstrable understanding of Health and Safety procedures in relation to asbestos
- Hold a BOHS P402 surveying and sampling strategies for asbestos in building or RSPH equivalent qualification (preferred)
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Have the ability to work effectively and efficiently Site experience of surveying would also be advantageous .
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase liveability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in the United Kingdom
Ramboll is ranked a Top 10 consultant in the UK and has 1,300 bright minds working across 17 offices to apply their passion to deliver innovative solutions across Buildings, Transport, Environment & Health and Energy. We love seeing our talents develop and succeed and you will have opportunities to work on challenging and inspiring projects within an environment that is friendly, open and supportive.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.