Senior Manager Environmental Consultant - Vancouver Area
Ramboll Canada, Inc. is a leading scientific / engineering environmental consulting firm providing a broad range of technical services to both private and public-sector clients through our network of offices throughout Canada, the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America.
Ramboll is seeking a qualified candidate to join our British Columbia practice. The qualified candidate will possess a strong background in Air Quality, Site Remediation, or another environmental consulting practice.
Typical responsibilities include developing relationships with clients, procuring work and managing the scope, schedule, budget and delivery of projects. Other duties will include management of an office environment, budgeting, forecasting, monitoring of office performance and reporting to Division Management.
- BSc or advanced degree in Engineering, Geology, Environmental Sciences or related field
- Extensive previous consulting experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong business development and client interaction skills and excellent ability to manage technical, budget and schedule aspects of complex projects
- Ability to plan, budget, monitor and measure office and staff performance
- Versed in monthly, semi-annual and annual financial performance report to Senior Management
- Capability to over-see and guide the career progression of junior, intermediate and senior staff
- P. Eng. or P. Geo Professional Designation
- This position requiring 15 yrs + of direct required experience.
Ramboll offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits, the details of which will be provided to qualified candidates.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Workplace Vancouver BC