Environmental Management / EIA Graduate Consultant
An opening has arisen for an entry level consultant based in London, working within the area of environmental management / impact assessment within the Environment and Health division. The role will involve supporting a growing UK team, initially being based on a major infrastructure programme, at times working in other offices, including those of Ramboll’s partners. Training and mentoring will be provided.
Key work areas will include:
- Managing / manipulating baseline environmental data
- Coordinating environmental specialists undertaking environmental survey & design activities
- Report writing, including input to multi-disciplinary deliverables, presenting data and monitoring progress
- Working with colleagues and supporting managers in the project design/environmental teams
The successful candidate will have knowledge and understanding of the principles of the UK environmental regulatory framework. By the nature of environmental co-ordination, the candidate will have strong organisational and communication skills and excellent attention to detail, as well as good administrative skills.
- Ability to prioritise environmental tasks and manage environmental data
- Competent and efficient report writing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Numerically competent
- Well organised and able to prioritise their own workload with minimal supervision
- Ability to use IT packages (including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Project) to present data, prepare reports, figures and project programmes
- Appropriate degree or higher in environmental sciences, environmental engineering or a related environmental discipline
- Full clean driving licence
About Environment and Health
Environment and Health is a global division of Ramboll, a leading engineering, design and consultancy company. Trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues, it has more than 2,100 staff worldwide. The Ramboll Group works across the areas of Buildings, Transport, Planning and Urban Design, Water, Environment and Health, Energy, and Management Consulting, and has more than 13,000 experts across 300 offices in 35 countries.
Our UK business employs over 250 environmental science professionals in 14 locations and covers a breadth of consulting services structured around compliance, strategy and transactions, impact assessment, new initiatives and sustainability, product safety and stewardship, contaminated land, and water. Our clients include UK and global multinationals, local and central government and international institutions.
As well as your C.V, please include a cover letter which includes why you think you would be a good fit for the role.
Please note that unfortunately we are not able to process incomplete applications.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Ramboll conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives, and regulations of the many countries in which we do business.