Global Learning Operations Team Lead
The GLO Team Lead manages the team on a day-to-day basis making sure that the priorities for the team are met. It will be your responsibility to coordinate, plan and deliver day-to-day tasks and operations supporting our global Learning Management System (Ramboll Academy). In doing so, you will collaborate closely with the Operations Lead, the global support team, the local Training Administrators and stakeholders within other support functions.
In this role you will:
- Drive team development on functional and technical requirements
- Deliver first line support and guidance to the business and Training Administrators on policies and system functionality/technicalities via our Support Portal
- Work with documentation and optimization of end-to-end processes and system procedures
- Become an active player in driving process mapping and transform these into specific services to be delivered out of the team going forward.
You and your competencies
To succeed in this role, you need to have thorough understanding of and experience with end-to-end processes to understand the technical and functional set-up is in line with business requirements. A strong and structured focus on project management is important, and being systematic and structured is key. You have most likely worked as a team lead in a previous position, from which you have gained management experience and has become used to working in a global matrix organisation in a virtual environment. You have experience working with cloud-based HR solutions, preferably Cornerstone OnDemand and/or Workday.
Furthermore, you demonstrate:
- Administration skills (systematic and with an attention to the details)
- Good with and experience in working with IT systems
- Good English communication skills
- Global mindset – can work with and is interested in other cultures
- Budgeting and reporting skills - understand what cost elements training is comprised of and uses reporting to ensure data quality and accuracy
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction and deadlines are met
- Bachelor or Master Degree in HR, Communication or related subjects and 4+ years experience HR administration and management
Join the global learning organisation in Ramboll
You will be joining a global team of learning professionals, working both with the Talent Development Center of Excellence, the global HR Learning support team and the wider Training Administration community. The global learning organisation is overall responsible for talent development in Ramboll, supporting our business and HR in designing, delivering and hosting effective learning, change and development programme.
If you are interested in applying, please send your mail through our online recruitment system by clicking the link ‘apply’ below. Please send your application no later than 31.1.2019.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. The company employs more than 13,000 experts globally and has especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. With 300 offices in 35 countries, Ramboll combines local experience with a global knowledgebase constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, the end-users, and society at large. Ramboll works across the following markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. More information available at www.ramboll.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual.