Senior Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager
We invite you to bring your strong drive and high ambitions into play as you support the development of Ramboll SE’s strategy and business plans from a financial and business performance perspective. To succeed in this role, you must have been in your current environment 5-7 years and feel it is time to move on. Are you our new Senior Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our financial department
As our new Senior Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager you will be part of the ambition to significantly grow our business profitably and to establish ourselves as the challenger in the industry. This will be achieved through a combination of entering new market segments, launching of new products and services, acquisitions as well as re-invention of our operational practices to drive increased efficiency. You will support the RSE Managing Director and the Finance Director in achieving this through forward looking financial and operational management of the Swedish business. When doing this you are solid and non-prestigious and stand with both feet on the ground. You describe yourself as a person with a strategic mind-set, who also enjoys implementation throughout a growing organization and have a strong communication and presentation skills.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Support and manage the yearly financial operating rhythm, including yearly budget and quarterly forecasts for Ramboll SE
- Drive and manage regular monitoring of business performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Drive and manage analysis and development of actions for identified focus areas within the business as needed
- Support on-going M&A transactions as needed
- Development and tracking of business- and investment cases for defined strategic investment areas
- Liaise with Ramboll Group functions and divisional finance functions as needed to reach target results and maintain financial compliance
- Drive change and process development linked to the areas outlined above
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Broad financial and analytical competence with a focus on driving business results
- Commercially driven with experience from working closely with senior business leaders
- Experience from working with financial processes such as budgeting and monthly reporting is necessary
- Experience from working with financial reporting tools, such as Power BI and strong skills in Excel and Power Point is needed
- Experience from driving strategic change in large organizations
- A background from a similar industry (e.g. Construction, Infrastructure, Engineering or Consulting) would be an advantage
- Documented experience from working in a multi-national environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Academic degree
As a person, you are passionate about creating sustainable business relationships and finding new solutions for our clients – always with respect for people and nature. Your engagement, business acumen and curious problem-solving skills, will contribute to taking our business forward. To be successful, you seek an empowering leadership, where you are included and involved on the road ahead.
Welcome to our Support Organization
In Ramboll’s Support Organization we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organization to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Sweden
At Ramboll your professional passion powers high quality and innovation from the idea phase over strategy development to execution of projects that add the Ramboll touch on a sustainable future.
Being a foundation owned company our deeply rooted core values direct us to always work from the highest ethical standards, and we trust and expect you to take responsibility and make decisions you can be proud of. Ramboll is the 4th largest engineering, design and consultancy company in Sweden.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.