Image (L-R): Mahmoud Hameed, Varun Malhotra and Ervin Silang
Ramboll has been shortlisted in five categories for the upcoming 2019 MEP Middle East Awards to be held on 6 November 2019 in Dubai. The categories are:
• Mechanical project of the year – Hindu Temple
• Mechanical engineer of the year – Varun Malhotra
• Electrical project of the year – Hindu Temple
• Electrical engineer of the year – Ervin Silang
• Young engineer of the year – Mahmoud Hameed
To learn more about the MEP Awards and view the full shortlisted nominees, click here.
The 2019 MEP Middle East Awards is the premier platform for the mechanical, electrical and plumbing sector in the UAE to recognise its achievements, honour those individuals and companies who made these happen, and to acknowedge the latest innovations, technology and processes that have helped drive down costs and ensure adherence to best-practice standards.